British Gas Review – My British Gas Hell!!!!!
Wow, British Gas where do I start….. You must have the worlds worst customer service… Words cant describe how angry I am right now, but I feel I’m partly to blame for this as anytime I’ve had to contact their customer service team its been a living hell. I should never have joined them…. They never have anyone that can actually help you when you call them, all they seem to be capable is putting you on hold or transfer you around their call centres, before they put you on hold again. When you do get to speak to someone you need to go through everything with them again as they previous agent hasn’t explained the situation…
So tonight I called up to pay an outstanding balance with them, I was on the phone for about an hour just to make a payment. I was cut off 3 times and then put on hold again only to be called on the house phone by the same advisor that put me on hold…. When I told him I was on hold he said “oh forgot I had put you on hold” I mean seriously….
So eventually they took the payment which was fine, I then for some strange reason decided to check my back account on my phone just to make sure and there it was they had taken over £1000 out of my account. I called them straight back only to be told that they hadn’t and they only took the payment which was agreed. I then started to panic, thinking maybe this was something else so I decided to call my back who advised me that it was British Gas who had taken the money. I then called them back and was put through to a girl who was based in the UK – I thought great maybe she will know what she is doing… Nope she cant help me and had to pass me through to another call centre which I think was in South Africa. After explaining the situation for a fourth time I was then told he would need to put me on hold… AGAIN!!
After being on hold for more than 10 minutes I decided enough was enough and I was going to have to call back for a fifth time…. Guess what they are now closed….
Honestly, I’m not a big one for complaining and I never do posts like this on my blog but I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy… Whatever you do please stay away from Britsih Gas this is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life….
Dont let the adverts fool you folks stay away from these incompetent cowboys…..
- The Road to Success Through Paid Social Amplification - 22/11/2014
- How Has Social Media Affected The Scottish Referendum? - 17/09/2014
- How to Manage & Upload to Instagram from the Web - 06/08/2014
- 5 Signs Your Website Needs a Redesign - 23/04/2014
- Is Controversy the Cure for Content Shock? - 21/03/2014
- Social Media And The Retail Experience - 14/03/2014
- Long Form Content People Want to Read - 19/02/2014
- 8 Reasons Infographics Are Still Essential to Content Marketing - 13/01/2014
- Bad Content Curation Is Killing the User Experience - 30/12/2013
- 3 Quick Tips to Create Great Content in 2014 - 29/11/2013