How To Watch Divx/Xvid Files On Your iPad
I love my iPad but one thing that’s always really annoyed me with iOS is the lack of support for many other popular video formats, but this is something that we have come to expect from Apple over the years. I have 1000’s of films and TV shows which are either Xvid or Divx so the last thing I want to do is convert all these files before loading them on to my device.
This is why CineXPlayer is one of my must have apps for the iPad. The app gives users the ability to play a wide range of formats including Xvid, Divx and MKV without having to covert those files beforehand.
I’ve had a few people ask me recently how you can go about doing this so I’ve added a quick guide below.
First of all you need to go here and download CineXPlayer for the iPad which costs £2.49, yes I know its a little expensive but trust me it’s worth it.
Once you have installed the app connect your iPad to iTunes and click on the apps tab at the top.
Once you a have selected the “Apps” tab you will have to scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find all the apps that allow file sharing in iTunes. Select CineXPlayer and you will then be given the option to add files. From here all you have to do is select your video files and they will be added to the application. Once the files have been added the will automatically be synched to the device and will be ready to watch.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment below.
- How to Manage & Upload to Instagram from the Web - 06/08/2014
- 5 Signs Your Website Needs a Redesign - 23/04/2014
- Is Controversy the Cure for Content Shock? - 21/03/2014
- Social Media And The Retail Experience - 14/03/2014
- Long Form Content People Want to Read - 19/02/2014
- 8 Reasons Infographics Are Still Essential to Content Marketing - 13/01/2014
- Bad Content Curation Is Killing the User Experience - 30/12/2013
- 3 Quick Tips to Create Great Content in 2014 - 29/11/2013
- Parallax scrolling and SEO are 100% compatible – clearing up the misconception - 30/10/2013
- How Social Media Could Destroy Your Brand - 29/10/2013